Sunday, November 28, 2010

Interviews

Fred, Henry, that sounds great! We should keep those ideas in mind for the next step.
Now, how about to focusing on what people can tell us about their own experiences?
I was talking to Jieun about our approach to the project and she sent me this link. It has a lot in common to what we are trying to do, but our point of research being the "online self" rather than media in general.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/thereporters/rorycellanjones/2010/10/unplugged_living_without_the_m.html
_________

About the interviews we need to make... Whe propose to the interviewee the "challenge" of being disconnected with their online identities for one day, if they agree to do that for us, we will give them a notebook. They can write on the notebook every time they feel the need to express their thoughts to the web. After that we can talk briefly with them again to see how the experience went, and compare everything to thair notes.
_________

We need to schedule as soon as possible the interviews! I talked to my friend and she loved the idea of being interviewed. I think I can meet her tomorrow evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment